Main Focus Areas for Nutrition Counselling:
- Eating Disorders/Disordered Eating (teens and adults)
- Digestive Health and disorders (IBS, IBD, celiac, SIBO, fodmaps, food intolerances)
- Chronic Disease Management (Diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension, cardiovascular disease/heart health
- Renal/kidney health
- Pregnancy nutrition (including pre/post natal, breastfeeding nutrition)
- Overall health and wellness optimization
Recognizing the challenges of today's food environment and diet culture, Alexandra practices from a non-diet perspective. She is passionate about helping others break free from food restriction, honouring hunger cues and helping you reach a place where food no longer causes stress or anxiety. When working with Alexandra, you can expect to build an empowered mindset and a healthy relationship with food.
Alexandra's style of nutrition counselling is rooted in weight inclusivity. This means she believes that health can be achieved at any size, weight or shape. There are many non-weight related markers of health so rather than focusing on the number on the scale, let's work together to build healthy habits that we know impact our health and well-being.