Orange and Sweet Potato Pork Chops with Broccoli
This recipe is delicious and healthy. Pork chops are cooked in one pan and seasoned with the natural flavors of fresh oranges. Broccoli and sweet potatoes are cooked at the same time, making it a well-rounded, easy weekday meal.
- 4 Pork Chops
- 2 Sweet Potatoes sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped
- 1 Orange sliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle oil over broccoli and sweet potato slices, season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a sheet pan with oil.
- Place broccoli and sweet potato slices on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle pork chop with seasonings on both sides and top with orange slices. Place onto the sheet pan.
- Bake for 45mins or until internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F. Let rest for 5 mins.
- Serve pork chops topped with baked orange slices with sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli on the side.